Key Performance Area
- Ensure calls are recorded in the Remedy system, accurately documented and categorised
- Ensure that contracted customer Service Level Agreements are met .
- Ensure that all the incidents / requests are responded to within required SLA
- To ensure that calls logged are followed up / escalated, serviced, and resolved within the agreed SLA
- Ensure clients are kept up to date regarding their incidents and requests
- To ensure that calls are logged retrospectively if no call was logged for work completed.
- Maintain a high degree of first-time resolution for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles as directed.
- To take ownership of end-user tickets and be pro-active when dealing with user tickets and assist in resolving any hardware or software tickets.
- Provide telephonic / remote support.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational incidents.
- Ensure that tickets are reviewed and updated with the latest updates until call closure
- To escalate more complex calls according to the escalation procedure keeping ownership for the duration of the ticket.
- To ensure a minimum of 98% customer satisfaction feedback rating monthly with contracted Customers and action to position SLA and satisfaction measurement for internal support.
- Basic AD user account Administration.
- Assist with functions fulfilled by other roles or in support of other clients within the Service Desk when the need arises.
- To ensure continuous communication to the technical team and feedback regarding escalations to customer senior management and end users.
- To ensure adherence to all Altron SI processes, policies, and procedures as per prescribed compliance
- To ensure that required number of SOP documents are drawn up as requested by your Team Leader.
- To ensure that all the allocated and contracted development activities (Individual Development Plan) between manager and employee is successfully completed within the Altron policy and procedure framework.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Matric; Technical Support NQF Level 4
- CompTIA A+ (essential)
- CompTIA N+ (essential)
- ITIL Foundation Certification (essential)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – AZ900
- MCSA Windows 10 or MCSA 365 or equivalent (Essential)
Years of Experience
- 2-4 years practical service delivery experience in the IT industry; Service Desk and or end user support technician (essential).
- 2 – 4 years of Technical Support with an emphasis in MS Operating Systems, MS Office or Office 365 and Office Applications.
- First line support on both hardware and software.
National Certificate Level 4 (N4) / Grade 12 (Required)
- Address Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Johannesburg
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month