- Constructing mining layouts.
- Installing survey lines and grades.
- Calculating and plotting of pegs.
- Representing survey data on survey system.
- Providing survey notes including holing warnings where required.
- Performing measurements of excavations for tonnage accounting, representation on plan and contractor payments.
- Performs Check Survey and assists in Gyro Base Surveys
- Receiving customer request and requirements.
- Engaging with customers and facilitating customer request and services.
- Providing the necessary information for optimal ore extraction.
- Resolving customer queries related to survey information.
- Adhering to good housekeeping standards.
- Maintaining survey database.
- Extracting data and information for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring integrity of survey data and information.
- Managing and verify daily bonuses of team members.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
- Chamber of Mines Advanced Survey and Valuation Certificate.
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in in Mineral Resource Management would be advantageous.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Surveyor within a survey department.
- Medically fit to work in the specific business area.
- Clear security screening record.
- Valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Address Rustenburg, Rustenburg, Rustenburg, ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month