SME Relationship Executive Job opportunity -ABSA
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Optimise the profit and economic value of portfolios of Small Business key account clients requiring low to medium complexity commercial banking requirements by focusing: a) origination efforts to aquire new clients; b) cross-sell to existing client base; c) coverage efforts to service clients in accordance to the segment CVP
- Own the primary relationship with the client by being the client’s main contact point for all corporate and investment banking needs.
- Take overall accountability for service delivery by setting the rules of engagement for the cross functional team, which includes Transactional Banker, Credit Analyst, Segment Support Client Control Team, Client Service Consultant & Product & Sector teams.
Manager Risk Assessment:
- Take ownership of the portfolio’s risk management by ensuring a good understanding of both the Bank’s and the clients regulatory and compliance environments.
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised
- Address Uitenhage, Uitenhage, Uitenhage, ,SA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Ref. 15940460