To manage the structuring, coordination and implementation of technical requirements for coal quality and quantity management related matters associated with the respective long term existing and short-term coal contracts.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
B. Degree /B Tech /Advanced Diploma in Analytical Chemistry /Metallurgy / Risk Management / Quality Management (Technical /Non-Technical ) NQF7 with 360 Credits
Minimum Related Experience:
5 Years’ Experience in quality management, coal experience
Skills and Competencies
– Technology Forecasting
– Sampling plants and sampling (including discard dumps,
– Coal Processing Plants
– Project Management
– Report Writing
– Negotiation and Problem solving
– Computer Literacy
1. Evaluate and audit current sample preparation methods.
2. Manage coal quantity and quality management procedures.
3. Structure, plan, co-ordinate and conduct tests at payment
4. Participate in various technical steering committees.
5. Structure, develop and assist in the implementation of various training programmes.
6. Liaise with consulting mining engineers and Research,
Technology and Development (RT&D) department.
7. Monitor the performance of commercial and power station coal laboratories
- Address Sandton, Sandton, Sandton
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month