The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Manager.
- Grade 12.
- Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience as a Personal Assistant reporting to Senior Management.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
- Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements.
- Office administration and general Administrative duties.
- Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
- Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages.
- Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements.
- Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
- Liaising at different levels of the department.
- Consolidate management information and reports.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
- Assisting in queries and day to day co-ordination of operational tasks related to area of responsibility.
OTHER PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Organising skills.
- Initiative skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-development and that of others.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.
- Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) required.
- Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
- Able to function in an unstructured environment.
- Build relationships across the business
- Ownership and accountability and decision making skills
- Address Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Johannesburg, ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month