- An NQF Level 6/7 in Office Management / Secretarial Studies / related as recognised by SAQA. Paralegal qualifications will be an added advantage. 1-2 years’ experience in an administration or secretarial environment. Code 08/10
- Receive and process telephone calls. Take enquiries for line managers and follow-up on responses. Perform advanced typing work. Operate office equipment, e.g., fax machines and photocopiers. Log calls to report faulty office equipment. Record the engagements of the Chief Director. Manage the diaries of the Chief Director. Interpret and apply relevant Public Service prescripts and policies. Keep abreast of prescripts, policies, and procedures applicable to secretarial work to ensure efficient and effective support to the Chief Director. Provide information and document management service. Sort, file and store manual and electronic documentation in line with relevant legislation and policies. Compile reports, e.g., progress reports, monthly reports and management reports. Check submissions / reports and make notes and /or recommendations for the Chief Director. Respond to enquiries received from internal and external stakeholders. Draft documents as required. Clarify instructions and notes on behalf of the Chief Director. Coordinate travel arrangements for the Chief Director. Manage the leave register for the Chief Directorate. Order and keep stationery Coordinate and manage the safe keeping of equipment, branding and promotional materials. Prepare briefing notes for the Chief Director as required. Record minutes/decisions and communicate to relevant role-players and follow-up on progress made. Coordinate logistical arrangements for the meetings. Collect and coordinate all the documents that relate to the Director budget. Keep record of expenditure commitments, monitor expenditure and advise the Chief Director of possible over and under spending. Coordinate the MTEF allocations with the requested budget and inform the Chief Director of changes.
- Applications to be submitted online only on professional job center
- Address Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Johannesburg, , ZA
- Salary Offers R 269 214.00 per annum USD R 269 214.00 per annum Month
- Ref. REFS/015569