PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This Maintenance Operator will be supporting the Maintenance Team by providing effective equipment maintenance assistance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, to increase stability and maintain sustainability of equipment.
1. Complete job specific task/checklist accurately.
2. Visual inspection of working environment ensuring safety standards are adhered to and reporting any unsafe conditions to Superior.
3. Application of job specific SOP’s and COP’s to ensure housekeeping standards are upheld.
4. Function efficiently and effectively as part of a Team to work towards achieving Team goals.
5. Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your Team, identify and act on cost saving initiatives.
6. Report all task activities.
Please note the following clauses:
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Grade 12/N3 with Business English/NCV Level 4
- LHD License
- Level 2 Mechanical completed (Wish)
- First Aid certificate
- Able to obtain a Medical certificate of fitness
- 5/8 Gasses (Wish)
Specific experience required
12 months related experience (Wish)
- Address Secunda, Secunda, Secunda, , ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month