Officer Administration Incentives SF
|Internal & External|
|:||Officer Administration Incentives SF|
|:||C MAR WPL K4||:||WPL AD0000131|
|:||11 Nov 2022||:||C2|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days my consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|Minimum Required Qualification:|
- Have NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate.
- Have NQF 5 (Higher Certificate) or NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Payroll Administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a SAP data administration environment.
|The Appointee should:|
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office).
- Working knowledge of applicable SAP modules will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of information systems and processes.
- Basic report writing skills.
- Familiar with mining industry will be advantageous.
- Analytical with attention to detail.
- Bonus Administration = Determine bonuses as per information received. + Generate various bonus reports. + Investigate and resolve bonus rejections.
- Reporting = Effective utilisation of standard reports and reporting templates. + Generate or compile reports. + Review and verification of report information. + Effect corrections to data and generate revised reports. + Communication of reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Quality = Monitor and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures. + Guide and coach staff on the correct application and utilisation of tools and information. + Participate in control self-assessments. + Participate in the implementation of corrective measures from audit findings.
- Stakeholder Liaising = Liaise with stakeholders to coordinate work. + Engage with business stakeholder to understand the needs of customers. + Attend to requests from Human Capital to maintain bonus records. + Build and maintain healthy and transparent relationships with stakeholders. + Resolve or escalate unresolved queries.
HR Contact Person: Chenel Ferreira
Recruitment Person: Vanessa Cleven
Recruiter’s contact number: 0144952563
NB: Kindly note that the operation’s HR personnel will assist internal applicants, should the need arise.
- Address GT, GT, GT, ,SA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month