To develop, implement and optimise Security Operations Centre (SOC) strategy and programme to mitigate cyber threats and ensure compliance
B Degree/B Tech/ Advanced Diploma in Information Technology/Informatics/
Information Systems/Information Management at NQF7 with 360 credits
7 years related experience in Security, Privacy, Business continuity management
Skills and Competencies
Ability to influence people
IT related regulations, quality systems, governance framework
Understanding of the IT relevant acts and governance frameworks
Ability to develop and write policies, procedures, and training programs
Professional certifications: CISM, CISSP, CEH and related information security professional certifications. CCSP and related cloud security professional certifications will be an added advantage
Communication and presentation
Experience in managing a SOC, cyber security incident management,
Experience in managing security operational teams
• To manage Eskom’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) and mitigate cyber threats and risks and ensure compliance.
• Define and implement a SOC strategy to monitor and eradicate threats across the entire Eskom technology landscape.
• Manage and resolve cyber security incidents across all the Eskom information assets.
• Implement threat intelligence activities across the entire Eskom asset landscape.
• Provide line management duties and oversee day to day running of the SOC to improve business operations.
• Enhance detection and response capabilities to protect an Eskom critical asset against a variety of threats.
• Develop risk indicators and security metrics that convey value and influence non-IT leadership decision making
• Liaise with information risk and compliance planning function to monitor information
- Address Sandton, Sandton, Sandton
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month