Key Attributes and Competencies
- Create, execute and maintain the Unit vision.
- Approve unit stock levels.
- Develop supplier price and stock strategies.
- Approve and control cycle count.
- Determine Staff compliment.
- Analyse processing facility.
- Implement measurement standards.
- Implement and monitor quality measurements across the processing facility.
- Analyse actual production versus the master production schedule and availability of product requirements.
- Analyses of preventative maintenance requirements.
- Determining of bottlenecks in process.
- Communicate the strategy. Effective and on time implementation.
- Establishment of the necessary vehicles to drive the implementation.
- Manage the process.
- A strategic facility’s plan for the Unit is in place and communicated.
- Ensure the investment required for the strategy is obtained.
- Create and maintain healthy IR and ER climate conducive to the formation of positive teamwork.
- General Management of department and staff.
- Investment into Safety prevention.
- Establishment and control of a safe facility and environment.
- Implementation of safety measurement system.
- To represent the unit in all negotiations.
- Involvement of suppliers in areas of expertise.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Core knowledge – Product disposition, cross-functional awareness
Key foundational competencies
Academic – Computer literacy – Excel and word
Leadership – Management skills
Personal Effectiveness – Analytical and problem solving skills;; ability to work under pressure; assertive, proactive and decisive; customer service orientation, detail oriented;
Function – Minimum of 5 years production and general management experience in a FMCG environment.
Qualification – Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Finance or related business subjects.
Industry – FMCG preferred
- Address Durban, Durban, Durban, , ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month