PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the role is to provide a continuous input and support into maintenance, shutdown and project planning activities at various business units and to apply the planning processes at an operational level. To follow the Work Management Process (WMP).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Carry out mining planning activities for specific sections / departments to ensure managing reporting and to ensure schedules are adhered to and reduce total cost of ownership.
• WMP schedule adherence.
• Assist with the governance
• Assist with Cutting sequence documentation approval and Governance (Mining environment)
• Assist with the Cut Card development approval and Governance (Mining environment)
• Manage and assist the planning of 12 Weekly, 2 Weekly, Daily task scheduling and placement of activities on a shifty basis.
• Update of all the planned and Un-planned work for Planning on the Shift Manager Dashboard
• Coordination of workload and activity placement.
• Preparation for the daily 2 Weekly WBS Discussions and Daily L1 WBS Discussions with the relevant supervisors
• Manage the priority of daily unplanned work and scheduling the required tasks and resources.
• Stonework scheduling and updating of the Shift Manger Boards. (Mining environment)
• Ordering of all spares and support.
• Grade 12/N3
Minimum of 2 years as a planner assistant
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Authentically and inclusively engages all stakeholders in developing business relevant solutions.
• A talent magnet. Proven ability to identify talent and further invest in talent.
• Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
• Establish and build relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes.
• Build and establish core capabilities through partners and peers
- Address Secunda, Secunda, Secunda, ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month