Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- A 24 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and [email protected] LMS according to Energy Business IM and HR Standards.
- Reporting & Learning Analytics
Important to note:
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
- This is a 24 month Non-Permanent Employee contract position.
Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
- Address Sandton, Sandton, Sandton, , ZA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month