HR Operations Administrator Job opportunity in Midrand
Position Summary: Support the Human Resources Department by performing special projects as well as deliver a human resource functions that supports the company’s overall strategic aims and objectives.
The HR Ops Coordinator is an integral part of the company’s HR team and will provide guidance and support to managers and employees across the full range of HR related matters. Responsible for process excellence, HR system and analytics support. This team works closely with Talent management, payroll and partners with HR Field Solutions to support the effective day-to-day HR transactions.
Necessary for the position
- Post –matric HR qualification
- Minimum 1 year working in the Human Resource Department
- Computer literate (MS word, Excel, Power Point)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent time management skills, able to work under pressure
- Strong organizing skills, with experience of planning own workload to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated to achieve targets
- Attention to detail
- Effective working within teams and individually
- Understanding employee relations, basic employment law and good HR practices
- Excellent problem solving skills by identifying and analyzing problems; distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provide solutions to individual and organizational problems.
- Abilities/ Attributes
- Customer focused
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Receptive to change, resilient and adaptable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks at once, work against short deadlines and to remain calm and focused
- The ability to implement and maintain accurate record keeping system
- The ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team when appropriate
- Respect for all with commitment to equality and diversity
- Highly skilled in the use of using e-mail and the internet
- Ability to sustain output quality even when under pressure and the flexibility of input to achieve key deadlines.
- Discreet when dealing with confidential information
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General HR Administration
- To act at all times in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff across the full range of HR related matters and contribute to the successful delivery of Fidelity ADT’s Human Resource function through supporting and reflecting the company’s core values, aims and objectives.
- Responsible to ensure that Human Resource Department requirements for administrative support are undertaken efficiently and professionally.
- Act as HR Champion for the respective Regions.
- Strive for innovative ways to improve the daily administration within the Human Resource Department.
- Coordination of disabilities
- Coordination of BPSI clocking system
- Coordination of Bravery Awards and Long Service Awards
- PSIRA Administration and follow up
- Provident Fund: Knowledgeable about the Fund and benefits, able to answer all related questions
- Manage and update the HR Manage System to ensure employee records are accurate and kept up to date.
- Responsible for the administration and upkeep of the HR Manage system, providing information and support to managers and employees as requested.
- Ensure electronic employee personnel records are kept up to date on the HR Manage System.
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems and procedures as required.
- Processing of employee death claims, Medical Aid Changes etc.
- Deal with all employee benefits i.e: Leave etc.
- Managing of Maternity Leave applications.
- Assisting in providing compliance in all areas of human resources.
- Providing monthly reports when necessary.
Deliver effective HR Administrative support to Talent Management
- Ensure the essential new hire documents are processed to payroll within company deadlines.
- Provide HR onboarding of all new employees.
- Assist with compiling of employee contacts and offer letters.
- To attend training as required for your role.
- To attend regular team meetings, briefing sessions for employees.
- To perform duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and ad hoc projects as required from time to time.
- To promote employee relationships in a positive and professional manner.
- To prepare and present reports as and when required to.
- To provide support for other departmental members during all leave of absence days, and in times of emergencies.
- Address JHB, JHB, JHB, ,SA
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month