- Applicants must be in possession of a bachelor’s degree/an undergraduate qualification at NQF Level 7 recognised by SAQA in Human Resources Management/Public Administration or related Human Resources field. A postgraduate qualification in these fields (NQF level 8) will be an added advantage. Extensive and vast experience in Human Resource Management/ Labour Relations/ Employee Health & Wellness and Organizational Development of which 5 years must have been at senior management level. Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: Strategic Capability and leadership; People Management and Empowerment; Programme and Project Management; Financial Management; Change Management; Knowledge Management; Service delivery innovation (SDI), Problem Solving and Analysis; Client Orientation and Customer Focus; Communication. Sound knowledge of HR strategy setting and business processes/system. The incumbent must have sound administrative, contract management and computer skills. Nyukela SMS Pre-entry certificate. A valid driver’s license.
- Overall management of the Chief Directorate: Human Resource Management. Strategically lead the setting of sound and transparent Labour Relations in the department. Strategically guide and implement performance management system in the department. Lead and implement all recruitment and appointment processes. Direct the development and updating of risk management registers for the Chief Directorate. Contribute to the management of risk and Ethics in the Department. Direct the career management development for the enhancement of professionalism. Provide advice and support on Organisational Development Programmes; The coordination and facilitation of Human Resource Policy and Planning Processes. Ensuring alignment of Departmental Organisational Structures with strategic plans and National Framework. Management and coordination of the development and implementation of Business Process Re-engineering. Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of Service Delivery and Change Management programmes. Provide guidance and support on the application of Human Resource Practices and Administration; management of conditions of service and remuneration. Manage and coordinate Employee Health and Wellness, Occupational Health and Safety programmes. Facilitate the implementation of health and productivity management programmes.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening (vetting). Preference will be given to women and Persons with disabilities. Applicants must utilize the new/ most recent Z83 application for employment form (compulsory) obtainable from www.dpsa.gov.za (effective from 01 January 2022), all fields in Part A to D of the Z83 form must be completed; and Part E to G noting that there is limited space provided applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered. Declaration must be completed and signed. Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Applications must be forwarded to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107 or submitted electronically through https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/.The Z83 is also compulsory for online applications. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Errors and omissions will be rectified. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position.
- Address Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Johannesburg, , ZA
- Salary Offers R1 308 051.00 per annum USD R1 308 051.00 per annum Month
- Ref. refs/015525