The appointee should:
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in materials handling.
- Have computer skills (MS Office and ERP).
- Awareness of customer service and apply the skills of customer care in a specific work environment.
- Apply problem-solving techniques.
- Have a clear security screening record.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Ensure that store is maintained according to set standards.
- Ensure that all requisitions are accurately documented and recorded.
- Ensure that all Safety and Health procedures are carefully followed.
- Ensure that all order forms are completed to regulations.
- Ensure that the necessary authorisations are in place prior to issuing stock.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that each requisition is promptly dealt with, and feedback provide to source as to time of delivery.
- Movement of material into storage and packaging for distribution.
- Issuing stock orders to prescribed standards.
- Arranging the layout of the stores warehouse.
- Prioritising work orders.
- Ensure that all requisition data and stock level data is accurately maintained and captured.
- Check stock levels on a weekly basis and all standard reports filled in.
- Maintain and comply with SHE standards within the work environment.
- Approve department’s documents.
- Address Free State, Free State, Free State
- Salary Offers Negotiable USD Negotiable Month